Fit for Brazil - DFB.tv
- Mark Verstegen, Shad Forsythe and Darcy Norman (In Deutsch!) in a video showcasing Germany's training. Mark has a great line they share in English, "Instead of thinking about winning the title, we need to think about winning each day," as he explains the importance of focusing on the little things each day that build to bigger success.
Sleep monitors could help U.S. players rest easy during World Cup | USA Today World Cup
- Masa Sakihana discusses the importance of sleep as it affects performance, and talks about how monitoring sleep can provide indications to performance.
The High-Performance Eggs Benedict | Nutrition | OutsideOnline.com
- Danielle LaFata shares one of the USMNT breakfast favorites.
Germany putting fitness first - UEFA.com
- Darcy Norman discussing our training philosophy as it relates to preparing Germany and showing their fitness training.
US begins World Cup training camp in California - Salon.com
- Danielle LaFata talks about keeping USMNT properly hydrated during hot, intense training sessions.
Connecting Coaches to the Best: Fueling for Performance | KwikGoal Blog
- Danielle LaFata on nutrition principals fueling USMNT.
Training, science and hard work key U.S. fitness - ESPN FC
- mentions that Masa Sakihana and Athletes' Performance are the ones behind the fitness training plan for USMNT
Tackling Climate Change: The USMNT's Final World Cup Training - Edge - SI.com
- Masa Sakihana discusses how training is scheduled to best and simulate the conditions the team will face in Brazil.